Wednesday 12 April 2017

HARDWOOD FLOORING MY WEB PAGE...

I thought this little exchange from Facebook should be preserved for posterity - DGR

Some Hardwood Flooring

It's always a pleasure taking a look at the 'comments' which arrive at the Middlewich Diary, particularly those from people who try (in vain) to convince me that they are great fans of the blog and I should allow their comment (and plug for their website) through.
I only ever allowed one of these, because the writer took the trouble to write a proper and coherent comment, despite having an obvious and total lack of interest in the blog.
Besides, she was selling kilts, which is never bad. Most of these comments are...er...translated into English from many other tongues. Here's a typical example:

Someone essentially lend a hand to make seriously articles I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Excellent process! Review my web blog ... hardwood flooring my webpage

FEEDBOOK FACEBACK:

Ian Murfitt I am with absoluteness of concurrence

Dave Roberts Excellent process!

Chris Koons I amazed!

Wendy Johnson Er...I think I might skip their weblog - too much like hard work for a Saturday evening!

Dave Roberts You amazed at how my research make this particular put up extraordinary? Me too...

Wendy Johnson Aha! Just realised that they might want you to write a review of their weblog. Now that would be interesting!!!

Dave Roberts Well you know me, I'll write anything. It's because I amazing.

Ian Murfitt Vi miris pri kiel mia esploro ci aparta toleri eksterordinara? Me too...

Wendy Johnson Esperanto, according to Google Translate.

Dave Roberts Well, many thanks for all your comments. I must dash. I'm spending the evening hardwood flooring my web page.
...Hello again! Sorry to have to re-open this erudite debate once more, but another comment has been added, this time to an entry about the Big Lock & Silk Works (which may or may not be significant) and, I think, will probably make things much clearer.

It reads:

Excellent posting, I think you will don't thoughts plainly take advantage of this content included in the guide statement.

Included is a link to a website containing home cures for genital warts, which I don't think will come as a surprise to anyone.

Wendy Johnson Well I do plainly thoughts it comes surprise to I!

Originally published on THE ODD EXCEPTION 8th November 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment